Referring a patient?

We provide private therapy to children that display signs of speech-language disorders. If you are seeking to refer a patient to Creekside Speech Therapy, see below, we have made the process easy for you.


Here is what you need:

For parents.

In order to request a referral from your child’s doctor, schedule an appointment with the doctor to discuss your concerns. It is also recommended that you make an appointment with an ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) doctor or Audiologist to check inner ear function and hearing regularly. You may request an optional, free screening prior to requesting a referral from your child’s doctor. If you prefer to receive therapy on a private pay basis, a referral is not required.


Contact us today!